Promoter has been used to set up models in a large number of different industries including those listed below:
Gas, coal, IGCC, renewables (wind, solar, geothermal)
Roads, railways, shipping and airports. Includes a model for UK type railway franchises.
Oil and Gas
Oil and gas development projects including LNG and oil service agreements
Nitrogenous fertilizers including various combinations of ammonia, urea, nitric acid, ammonium nitrate and urea ammonium nitrate
Condensate and oil refineries in several different configurations and product slates
Ethylene and downstream units such as polyethylene and polypropylene,
Undersea cables and landing terminals in multiple countries
Pulp and paper, water treatment, metallurgy processes
Promoter has been used to prepare feasibility studies and/or reports for the following projects:
Oil Field Development
• Report on the development of an oil reservoir in the Middle East.
• Reports for three different refineries in the Middle East and Europe
• Reports for an LNG project and a gas field development including liquids separation and pipeline for the export of natural gas
• Reports on two different pipelines, one for a multiproduct pipeline in Eastern Europe, another for a n LPG and associated gas pipelines in the Middle East
• Reports for seven different nitrogenous fertilizer projects in South Asia, Africa and the Middle East
• Reports for five different gas fired and IGCC power
• Report for the expansion of a harbour facility in Africa.
• Report for a RORO vessel on a time charter in the Middle East
Management Training Courses
The Upstream and Downstream versions of Promoter have also been used in a number of management and project finance training courses in the UK and abroad; at in-house and public conference centres.
Client Reference List
A client reference list may be supplied on request.